Episode 17 Show Notes
Follow Tom Morrow’s Mouse and the cast:
Facebook: Tom Morrow’s Mouse:
Upon A Star Lori: www.facebook.com/uponastarlori
Upon A Star Travel & Concierge: www.facebook.com/UponAStarConcierge/
Dad on Disney:
“It’s a Small World”
- Classic Disney Boat Ride
- Classic Song everyone knows!
- Walt originally wanted each locations’ national anthem sung
- The Sherman Brothers came up with It’s A Small World!
- Mary Blair designed the iconic artwork for the ride
- Alice Davis designed all of the costumes for all of the dolls!
- They used authentic materials for all of the original costumes
- Created for the 1964 World’s Fair
- Was an opening day attraction for Walt Disney World
- What do you do with the balloons when you are flying home?
- No inflated balloons on a plane
- Can’t buy deflated balloons
- At the Earport (Disney Store) at the Airport you can have your balloon deflated to take home on the plane!
- Must be deflated before you go through security
- Give the balloon to another child that will be staying, extend some Pixie Dust!
Ken’s News Desk:
- Rumor that Bay Lake Tower 2 is coming
- Ken discusses ‘Saving Epcot by making it his Dream Epcot’
- Magic Band design change? RFID will be in a puck and you get an interchangeable band.
- Disneyland Parking structure to go up across the street
- Will Monorail Route change at Disneyland?
- Fantasmic on hold at Disneyland, it will come back as Fantasmic 2.0 with updated scenes
- What can we do in Epcot to better things?
- Jungle book Alive with Magic has been closed down as of Sept 5th
- Evening hours at Animal Kingdom have been reduced
- Is Stitch closing? Wreck It Ralph may be taking over!
- Interactive Lightsaber